- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Nhl Items
Buffalo Sabres first-round draft pick Mikhail Grigorenko will report to Rochester of the American Hockey League, three months after briefly refusing a demotion to junior hockey.
After missing 22 of 23 games, Mikhail Grabovski is expected to return to the lineup in Nashville. Catch all the action beginning at 7:30 on CSN.
Ben Scrivens has been a bright spot for the Edmonton Oilers this season.
Adam Oates used the word 'lousy' twice in his post-game press conference. The Caps have a chance to turn things around Sunday night in Nashville.
Having spent several years going back and forth on retirement, The Dominator insists this time he is, indeed, done.
St. Louis Blues center T.J. Oshie knew exactly what to do with the puck that completed his first three-goal game in the NHL.
Riddick Bowe made the playful jab.
After leading Canada to a gold medal at the Sochi Olympics, Shannon Szabados took on a more imposing challenge.
Patrice Bergeron scored two goals, and the Bruins beat the defending champion Chicago Blackhawks 3-0 on Thursday night in the first meeting between the teams in Boston since the deciding game of the Stanley Cup finals.