- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
Latest Nhl Items
First, Patrick Kane gave his family and friends something to cheer about by scoring a highlight-reel goal in a rare trip home to Buffalo on Sunday night.
Henrik Lundqvist earned his 300th NHL victory and 49th career shutout in the New York Rangers' 3-0 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday.
The Buffalo Sabres have suspended newly acquired defenseman Rostislav Klesla for failing to report to the team's AHL affiliate in Rochester.
Henrik Lundqvist is caught up in a numbers game he is quite happy about. With each win, the Swedish goalie is rewriting the New York Rangers' record book.
From being drafted in 2010 to being signed on Saturday, Evgeny Kuznetsov has tested the Capitals' patience.
Almost four years after the Capitals selected him in the first round of the NHL draft, Evgeny Kuznetsov arrived in Washington on Saturday in the flesh.
A smattering of cheers and some hand-made signs greeted Evgeny Kuznetsov Sunday morning.
The Capitals received goals from Karl Alzner, Brooks Laich and Alex Ovechkin to pull out a win and move two points closer to the Rangers.
The Capitals' top prospect says he's ready to embrace his new life as an NHL player.