- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Nhl Items
"They don't give you anything," Coach Adam Oates said of the Kings and Bruins. "You've got to work for everything you get."
The Anaheim Ducks were eager to get back on track and the Florida Panthers paid the price.
For one game at least, Zack Kassian lived up to his billing as a power forward who can produce points.
The defense of Ryan McDonagh and Dan Girardi has helped Henrik Lundqvist to many of the goalie's record wins with the New York Rangers.
This weekend version of New York, New York could cost the Columbus Blue Jackets the playoff spot they are desperate to grab.
Matt Moulson's goal at 2:15 of overtime gave the Minnesota Wild a 4-3 come-from-behind win over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night.
With 12-straight wins, the Bruins are certainly the NHL's hottest team, but are they the best?
The Nashville Predators and Calgary Flames provided an unexpected offensive showcase on Friday night.
1952 - The St. John's Redmen avenge an earlier 41-point loss, beating top-ranked Kentucky 64-57 in the East Regional championship game of the NCAA Division I Men's Tournament. St. John's, led by Bob Zawoluk's NCAA tournament record 32 points, advances to its first Final Four.