- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Nhl Items
The New York Rangers have quickly warmed to the challenge of playing outside in the chill of winter.
Alexander Steen's production is back, even though he's not close to 100 percent from a concussion complicated by a lower-body injury that's kept him from practicing lately with the St. Louis Blues.
Alex Ovechkin's assist numbers have dropped in recent seasons. But he showed he can still make a pass on Tuesday night.
Defenseman Mark Fistric has agreed to a three-year, $3.8 million contract extension with the Anaheim Ducks.
Forward Vinny Prospal has retired following a 16-year NHL career.
The Capitals will turn to Braden Holtby tonight in Buffalo when they try to win their second straight game.
The NHL is already interested in Sabres owner Terry Pegula's $172-million downtown Buffalo hockey/entertainment complex, even though the facility is not completed yet.
Internet star Lil Terrio danced with cheerleaders, an Austrian man dressed as Mozart, another guy wore a Waldo costume and Nickelodeon's Pick Boy was in the house.
Most of the sports teams in the Deep South dodged the winter storm that hit the region.