- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
Latest Nhl Items
Ryan Getzlaf has been shooting the puck more this season, and it's been paying off for himself and his teammates.
Jussi Jokinen had a goal and two assists in the first period, Evgeni Malkin scored in the opening minute, and the Pittsburgh Penguins chased Jonathan Quick in a 4-1 victory over the struggling Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night.
Jay Pandolfo is retiring after 15 seasons in the NHL and two Stanley Cups with the New Jersey Devils.
Sidney Crosby and Canada are traveling halfway around the world in search of another golden moment. Sweden, Finland and the U.S. team arrive in Sochi brimming with NHL talent and intending to depart with medals.
Feb. 9 - Olympic break begins.
The New York Rangers have quickly warmed to the challenge of playing outside in the chill of winter.
Alexander Steen's production is back, even though he's not close to 100 percent from a concussion complicated by a lower-body injury that's kept him from practicing lately with the St. Louis Blues.
Defenseman Mark Fistric has agreed to a three-year, $3.8 million contract extension with the Anaheim Ducks.
Alex Ovechkin's assist numbers have dropped in recent seasons. But he showed he can still make a pass on Tuesday night.