- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Nhl Items
The Colorado Avalanche downplayed their dominance over the defending Stanley Cup champions this season.
April 13 - Last day of regular season.
NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman indicated fewer concussions have occurred in the league so far this season, but wouldn't reveal any numbers.
Stars forward Rich Peverley remained hospitalized Tuesday in Dallas, undergoing heart tests after collapsing on the bench during a game that was postponed a night earlier.
No one knows how long Evgeny Kuznetsov plans on staying in the NHL. The Caps are banking it will be a long time.
NHL general managers are considering 3-on-3 hockey in overtime. Caps GM George McPhee has some concerns.
Jaromir Jagr isn't acting his age, and the New Jersey Devils are thrilled about it.
With Brooks Laich sidelined by recurring groin pain Adam Oates must decide on a left wing for the Capitals' top line.
Dallas Stars GM Jim Nill said Tuesday that Peverley is in stable condition and has been communicating with teammates and friends since he was hospitalized Monday night.