- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Nhl Items
Patrick Kane says there are things he knows now - on and off the ice - that he didn't when he was the youngest player on USA Hockey's team at the 2010 Winter Olympics.
The Capitals will try to break a six-game losing streak tonight when they face the Devils without Alex Ovechkin. Catch the action on CSN.
Are the Capitals ready to make a deal? What will pull them out of a six-game losing streak?
Justin Braun's soft shot made it on net and the rebound floated in the air long enough for Joe Pavelski to bat it in for yet another goal.
The Capitals are still in the playoff hunt, but is their roster strong enough to make a deep run in the postseason?
Dan Craig and his crew have been at Dodger Stadium from dusk to dawn every night for the past week, patiently building a sheet of NHL-quality ice in the middle of the iconic baseball field.
The Nashville Predators have swapped defensemen with the New York Rangers, sending right-handed shooter Kevin Klein to New York in exchange for a lefty in Michael Del Zotto.
Anze Kopitar knows Slovenia isn't likely to see the medal podium at its first Olympic hockey tournament. Jonas Hiller is only slightly more optimistic about Switzerland's chances.
R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Columbus Blue Jackets to their franchise-record seventh straight win, a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings.