- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
Latest Nhl Items
Instant analysis of the Capitals' 5-2 win over the Nashville Predators Saturday night at Verizon Center.
Three Americans and two Swedes are among the Caps prospects bidding for spots in the World Junior Championships.
Why all the negativity surrounding the Capitals lately? What's going on with Erat, Holtby, Oleksy and Wilson? We answer your questions.
Mike Green says the Caps need to find a better way to respond to falling behind in games. 'Then why didn't he do it?' wonders Adam Oates.
Soccer's governing body has set a timetable for talks aimed at switching the 2022 World Cup in Qatar to November.
Center Brooks Laich stayed off the ice for the eighth straight day, raising concerns about his long-term health.
If the Capitals trade Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov, should they look for a forward or defenseman in return?
Goalie Henrik Lundqvist has agreed to a contract extension with the New York Rangers.
Just two days after surprisingly watching from the bench for a second straight game, No. 1 goalie Henrik Lundqvist agreed to a long-term contract extension with the New York Rangers on Wednesday.