- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Nhl Items
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) — Eric Fehr hopes a final-minute victory will jumpstart a positive stretch for the Washington Capitals.
Rookie Philipp Grubauer will be in goal tonight when the Caps visit the Tampa Bay Lightning. Coverage begins with Capitals Central at 7 p.m.
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The Columbus Blue Jackets were excited that Matt Calvert — their pesty, pesky forechecking forward — was close to returning from a shoulder injury.
ESTERO, Fla. (AP) — Former NHL defenseman Brian Rafalski has agreed to contract terms with the Florida Everblades of the ECHL.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Sabres President Pat LaFontaine's two-month search for a general manager ended with an unexpected addition.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Minor league call-up Darcy Kuemper looked totally different than he did in his two other appearances with the Minnesota Wild this season.
Jan. 25 - NHL Stadium Series: Anaheim Ducks vs. Los Angeles Kings at Dodger Stadium.
A loss on Thursday night in Tampa Bay, and Washington could be out of playoff position entirely. There is work to be done. But can the Caps take anything positive from a recent 0-2-2 stretch, which included Saturday's frustrating 5-3 loss at Minnesota?