- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Nhl Items
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Minor league call-up Darcy Kuemper looked totally different than he did in his two other appearances with the Minnesota Wild this season.
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Nearly three months after their home opener, the Anaheim Ducks still haven't lost a game in regulation at Honda Center.
The postponement comes with Buffalo dealing with a wintry blast of near-zero temperatures, heavy winds and blinding snow that has forced the closure of most major roadways.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Sabres have narrowed their general manager search to four candidates, including Bruins assistant GM Jim Benning and Senators assistant GM Tim Murray, a person familiar with the process told The Associated Press on Tuesday.
Steve Yzerman and the rest of Hockey Canada spent months looking at the country's top players, trying to figure out the best way to blend talent into a team good enough to win Olympic gold.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The Hurricanes have been shut down by a blizzard.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Sabres defenseman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus' head.
Alex Ovechkin is a slam dunk for Team Russia and Nicklas Backstrom is a lock for Team Sweden. But what about Marcus Johansson?