- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Nhl Items
Alex Ovechkin is on pace for 67 goals. So why is Adam Oates challenging him to play better defense?
Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin was named the NHL's first start of the week after netting five goals, including his 13th career hat trick.
Alex Ovechkin scored with 58 seconds left and goalie Phillip Grubauer off for an extra attacker to cap a late three-goal rally and the Washington Capitals went on to beat the Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in a shootout Sunday.
According to a report, Panthers defenseman Erik Gudbranson will not be suspended for his hit on Eric Fehr.
With his match penalty, Panthers defenseman Erik Gudbranson will have a mandatory hearing with the NHL. Should he be suspended?
During his 13-year career as an All-Star catcher, Mike Scioscia earned a reputation for being as tough as anyone when it came to blocking home plate.
Baseball officials are up front about this: They want to ban home-plate collisions to guard their investments.
Goaltender Braden Holtby says he wanted to be a bigger part of the Capitals' comeback win Tuesday night.
With his four-goal outburst, can Alex Ovechkin join five other hockey legends?