- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Nhl Items
The Capitals are hoping Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov can increase their trade value against the Islanders, who have lost eight of their last 10.
Instant analysis of the Capitals' 3-2 win (SO) over the Montreal Canadiens on Friday night at Verizon Center.
What will the Caps do with Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov? Can they package them for a top four defenseman? Our answers.
The agent for Capitals defenseman Dmitry Orlov has asked the Capitals to trade him, saying it's the 'only humane thing to do'
For the first time in his career, Alex Ovechkin is the first NHL player to reach 20 goals in a season. He's done it in 22 games.
Since teams started focusing on Ovechkin, the Capitals have just two power play goals in seven games. What's the fix?
Twice in his career Adam Oates has forced a team's hands. He's expecting Marty Erat to be a professional while he awaits a trade.
Eight months later, McPhee stands by his trade of Flip Forsberg for Marty Erat and Michael Latta.
Ten former National Hockey League players, including All-Star forward Gary Leeman, claimed in a class-action lawsuit that the league hasn't done enough to protect players from concussions.