- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to return to active duty at Fort Sam Houston
- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
- Despite offensive, Gaza rockets still hit Israel
- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Nicholas Frank Prugo
Prugo said Lee helped plan the break-ins.
Prugo, another alleged Bling Ring mastermind, told authorities that Hilton's home was actually targeted numerous times before a December 2008 heist nabbed the socialite's jewelry and luxury clothes.