- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Nicholas Maduro Items
A new ration card is the latest idea by Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro to deal with the country's perpetual food shortages.
A key opposition leader jailed for more than a month by Venezuela's protest-embattled government says leaders from across Latin America are engaged in a "shameful silence" toward human rights abuses being carried by "paramilitary groups" loyal to Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro.
Venezuelan officials said Tuesday that they have received a formal request for asylum National Security Agency leaker Edward J. Snowden, who has been trapped in legal limbo in the transit lounge of Moscow international airport since last month.