- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Nicholas Utzig
"I think it represents his own personal experience and perhaps it might not be as universal as he suggests," said Maj. Utzig, who teaches English literature.
Maj. Nicholas Utzig, the faculty adviser to the secular club, said he doesn't doubt some of the moments Mr. Page described, but he doesn't believe there is systematic discrimination against nonreligious cadets.