- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Nick Blackburn
Minnesota Twins starting pitcher Nick Blackburn was removed with one out in the sixth inning during his start on Saturday against the Texas Rangers because of shoulder stiffness.
The Minnesota Twins have picked rookie right-hander Matt Fox to pitch Friday's series opener against Texas.
The Minnesota Twins moved struggling right-hander Nick Blackburn into the bullpen, and left-hander Brian Duensing will take his place in the rotation.
"Hopefully it's something I'm about through," Blackburn said. "I'm confident that I am."