- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Nick Collins
The Packers defense will be close to full strength when Green Bay takes on the Chicago Bears.
Safety Nick Collins is out for the season after injuring his neck in the Green Bay Packers' victory at Carolina on Sunday.
The Kansas City Chiefs said Monday that they will put running back Jamaal Charles on injured reserve with a left knee injury, meaning he is done for the rest of the season.
Green Bay Packers cornerback Charles Woodson was knocked out of the Super Bowl with an injured collarbone, and the team said he will not return.
The Green Bay Packers went into halftime at the Super Bowl without cornerbacks Charles Woodson and Sam Shields, while Packers safety Nick Collins went to the locker room early to receive intravenous fluids.
Green Bay Packers safety Nick Collins could face additional discipline from the NFL after a helmet-to-helmet hit on Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Roy Williams.
Cowboys wide receiver Roy Williams was hit helmet-to-helmet by Packers safety Nick Collins midway through the third quarter.
Green Bay Packers safety Nick Collins says he should have just walked away, no matter what a fan might have done or said to him after Monday night's loss at Chicago.