- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nick Faldo
Jimmy Walker is playing the opening two rounds of the Farmers Insurance Open with Tiger Woods.
After a year spent traveling the world, Brooks Koepka suddenly is in a position to play a lot more golf at home.
Nick Faldo has no expectations for his first regular Champions Tour start this weekend at the SAS Championship.
Nick Faldo has no expectations for his Champions Tour debut this weekend at the SAS Championship.
The list of best players to have never won a major seems to get longer every year. And it becomes more meaningful at the PGA Championship, the final chance of the year for these players to stop answering questions about when they will win a Grand Slam event.
A capsule look at the five previous majors and one Ryder Cup held at Oak Hill Country Club in Pittsford, N.Y., where the 95th PGA Championship will be played Aug. 8-11:
A look at some of the anniversaries this year at the 95th PGA Championship, to be played Aug. 8-11 at Oak Hill in Pittsford, N.Y.:
On the day after a British Open that will be talked about for years, it was time for Muirfield to return to normal. Workers dismantled the green seats in all the grandstands. Trucks carried out supplies from the tented village. The blue name plates of players were removed from the lockers.
Another sunny day along the Scottish coast. Another perilous test on the links of Muirfield.
Bouncing back from a tough loss last weekend, Johnson seized the lead with a 6-under 66 on a sunny Thursday at Muirfield — another brilliant opening after a 65 at Lytham last year.
They lined up four rows deep, craning their necks for a glimpse of Nick Faldo, Tom Watson and Fred Couples walking onto the first tee at the British Open.
Rory McIlroy hasn't gotten too worked up about his struggles this year.
Let's see if we've got this straight about Muirfield.
There are no tricks at Muirfield. There are hardly any blind shots. Most of the bunkers are in plain view from the tee. That's one of the reasons that Muirfield is a favorite of so many players.
The practice round schedule posted each day at Muirfield is not the only way to determine how players are getting ready for the British Open.