- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Nick Faldo Items
Here's a suggestion for how Adam Scott should spend Sunday afternoon in the Bahamas.
A look at the 57 times there has been a change at No. 1 in the world ranking, and what the players did the week they reached No. 1:
Tiger Woods keeps losing points without being able to replace them because he is recovering from back surgery and has not played a tournament in more than two months. Scott will move past Woods this week, and the field at the Byron Nelson Championship is not strong enough that Matt Kuchar could surpass them even if he were to win.
All Times EDT
With rare exception, no other major championship inflicts as much emotional pain as Augusta National. The perks of winning include a lifetime exemption to the Masters and a spot in the most exclusive locker room in golf.
The scars of finishing second linger because players return to the same course year after year.
Nick Faldo and U.S. Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson will play in next month's RBC Heritage.
To listen to Patrick Reed after he won at Doral is to be reminded of the famous exchange at the 1989 Ryder Cup.