- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Nick Faust Items
Nick Faust was about to run into Comcast Center to play his first game primarily at point guard in months Thursday when a man stepping off the floor came over with a request.
Maryland survived life without guard Pe'Shon Howard in November and December. Doing so again in the final month of the season won't be quite so simple.
Maryland guard Pe'Shon Howard was plenty eager to point to a cause for teammate Nick Faust's recent uptick in play.
The addition of Pe'Shon Howard and Alex Len to Maryland's rotation provides the Terrapins with much-needed depth.
Even when it wins — or, more accurately, especially when it wins — the Maryland basketball team manages to remain captivating to the final minutes.
There were no indictments of Maryland because of its loss to Illinois on Tuesday, only a statement of the obvious.
Nick Faust's debut at Comcast Center won't soon be forgotten, even if it came in an exhibition game.
Maryland's life without point guard Pe'Shon Howard, out for the last week with a broken foot, is still expected to extend into January.
Mark Turgeon is two weeks removed from taking over Maryland's basketball program.