- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Nick Foles
Capsules of the 16 NFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
Former North Dakota State University quarterback Brock Jensen is gearing up for his pro day in Fargo, after being overlooked for the NFL combine.
Two people familiar with the situation say Michael Vick and the Eagles haven't ruled out the quarterback returning to Philadelphia.
Jason Peters will protect the quarterback's blind side for quite a while longer in Philadelphia.
Robert Griffin III will have a great comeback season in 2014, unless he doesn't. Depends on who you want to listen to.
DeMarco Murray caught a 20-yard pass for a touchdown and Mike Tolbert plunged into the end zone for a 2-point conversion with less than 1 minute to give Jerry Rice a win over Deion Sanders in the first schoolyard-style Pro Bowl on Sunday.
Jerry Rice has fresh bragging rights on Deion Sanders nearly a decade after both players retired from the NFL.
Deion Sanders is giving Jerry Rice one concession as Pro Bowl week begins: The record-setting wide receiver will call the coin toss Tuesday that starts the process of picking teams.
Nick Foles was tremendous for the Eagles in 2014, but now he has lost Bill Lazor, Philly's QB coach. Will it impact Foles?
New Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator Bill Lazor says he can help head coach Joe Philbin win games and some job security.
Sports in Pennsylvania at 2:30 p.m.
New Orleans had been 0-5 in postseason games outside of the Big Easy since entering the league in 1967. The Saints (12-5) will play at NFC top-seed Seattle next Saturday; they lost there 34-7 in the regular season.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Nick Foles led the NFL in passer rating, helped the Philadelphia Eagles win the NFC East title and had a sensational statistical year as a sophomore.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — After erasing nearly a half-century of road playoff frustration, a trip to Seattle shouldn't be intimidating for Drew Brees, Shayne Graham and the New Orleans Saints.
"It's tough. You don't want to do that, but you have to keep playing to the next play. You can't let a mistake like that — taking a sack or an intentional grounding — defeat you on the next one," Foles said.
"I know that this season is over, but we're going to keep working and growing as a team," Foles said.