- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Nick Foles Items
What was once a season that could have been truly special is in increasing danger of being remembered for the wrong reasons. With another loss, their seventh in their first 10 games, the Redskins have not only established themselves as the worst team in their division, but they have seemingly done so with a litany of issues they cannot manage to correct.
The Redskins had the ball down a TD with a chance to tie the game with less than 30 seconds left, but one ill-advised throw from Robert Griffin III later, Washington fell to 3-7.
Kay Adams from Rotoworld.com gives you all your last-minute sit/start candidates in the Redskins-Eagles and Ravens-Bears game.
Five questions Redskins beat writer Zac Boyer has heading into Washington's Sunday afternoon game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
The first drive of his professional career, as a fill-in last Nov. 28 at FedEx Field against the Redskins, ended with an interception. His second was another interception thrown into double coverage. But the quarterback the Redskins saw then and the one they will see this weekend in Philadelphia no longer resemble each other.
Just like the Packers' offense, fantasy owners with Rodgers on their team are going to experience a dip in production. Even with Rodgers having a "mediocre" year, it's unlikely the backup can fill the void. If you're lucky enough to have Tony Romo or Matthew Stafford, good drafting. If not, good luck trying to grab Case Keenum or Nick Foles off the waiver wire.
With much to celebrate and lament, here's a look at the NFL halfway through the 2013 season.
The real Nick Foles is a little Peyton-esque.
Nick Foles has tied an NFL record by throwing seven touchdown passes for the Philadelphia Eagles against the Oakland Raiders.