- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Nick Fury Items
The Dark Knight, Darth Vader, Spider-Man, Marcus Fenix, Herman Munster, Captain America and even Sesame Street's Grover star as some last-minute gift ideas.
Bruce Banner’s alter ego stars in a third-person fighter radiating with interactive action.
"The Avengers" has extended its box-office superpowers with a record $207.4 million opening weekend domestically, an even bigger start than originally projected.
Hulk, smash. That's what Captain America tells the Incredible Hulk to do in "The Avengers," and that's what the Marvel Comics superhero mash-up did at the box office, smashing the domestic revenue record with a $200.3 million debut.
After popping up in cameos during the credits of Marvel films as the authoritative, eye-patch-wearing Nick Fury, Samuel L. Jackson steps fully into his role as the head of peacekeeping agency S.H.I.E.L.D. in "The Avengers."
"The Avengers" isn't playing yet on U.S. movie screens, but the superhero dream team already is a marvel at the worldwide box office.
Billionaire genius Tony Stark had to learn to play well with others in "The Avengers" after two "Iron Man" films where he was the main attraction.
Chris Evans could feel the power of "The Avengers" from the moment he stepped on set.