- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Nick Gilbert Items
The Cleveland Cavaliers would prefer to be known for being good, not lucky.
The Cleveland Cavaliers' lottery luck just keeps going.
Two years after charming viewers by responding to a question about being on stage by saying: "What's not to like?" the bowtie-wearing son of owner Dan Gilbert wore a stern look before this one. He said he expected he was done coming here and that he believed the Cavs would be in the playoffs next season.
What's not to like? Being in the lottery every year.
The losing started when LeBron James left and kept going throughout the season.
The new face of the Cavaliers is 14 years old, wears a bow tie and has battled disease since birth.