- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nick Griffin
Last season George Washington avoided shooting beyond the 3-point arc. With new and improved deep threats, that's all changed.
This week's look around the DMV includes collective 3-point shooting prowess by GW and Georgetown's D'Vauntes Smith Rivera's when the Hoyas needed it most.
George Washington overwhelms Delaware State 94-50
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Isaiah Armwood scored a game-high 17 points and Nick Griffin added 14 for George Washington as they rolled past Delaware State 94-50 Tuesday night.