- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Nick Griffin
Last season George Washington avoided shooting beyond the 3-point arc. With new and improved deep threats, that's all changed.
This week's look around the DMV includes collective 3-point shooting prowess by GW and Georgetown's D'Vauntes Smith Rivera's when the Hoyas needed it most.
George Washington overwhelms Delaware State 94-50
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Isaiah Armwood scored a game-high 17 points and Nick Griffin added 14 for George Washington as they rolled past Delaware State 94-50 Tuesday night.