- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Nick Johnson Items
Gonzaga coach Mark Few described his team's loss to Wichita State in last year's NCAA tournament as "running into a buzzsaw."
Colorado had seen Arizona's defense at work before, in person and in the Pac-12 tournament quarterfinals.
Arizona guard Nick Johnson has been named Pac-12 player of the year, teammate Aaron Gordon won the award for top freshman and Sean Miller also was honored as coach of the year.
Arizona guard Nick Johnson was keeping an eye on the big picture.
Oregon State tried to stay close to No. 3 Arizona before being done in by too many turnovers.
If this was Aaron Gordon's final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style.
California knew Arizona would be angry after what the Bears did to the Wildcats in Berkeley.
Arizona came out of its last meeting with California a bit discombobulated, hurting from its first loss and the loss of forward Brandon Ashley for the rest of the season.
The Colorado Buffaloes didn't make a basket for the game's first 10 minutes, 10 seconds - and that was part of the "good" half of basketball they played against fourth-ranked Arizona.