- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Nick Loeb
You didn't think Harry Potter would be able to work his magic forever, did you?
Mr. Loeb said he is "moderate on some issues and very conservative on others."
"I believe in conservation, which is, at its root from being a conservative, as a Teddy Roosevelt Republican. I believe it's a national security issue, having fresh air and clean water," he told Roll Call.