- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Nick Mangold
Willie Colon's wallet might take a heavy hit from the NFL.
Mark Sanchez is still the face of the franchise.
New York Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez labored through one of the worst games of his brief professional career in front of the entire country on Sunday night.
Mark Sanchez got a few dozen of his New York Jets teammates together to practice for three days in private.
Nick Mangold got the big deal he was looking for and a new label that might make Darrelle Revis envious.
"I'm excited that Rex is going to be here," Mangold said. "I know he has a passion and a fire for this game and for this team. We have to do a better job on the field, and that starts here shortly."
"That's how he is, and that's what he does," center Nick Mangold said Thursday.