- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nick Miller
Jake Johnson says the strangest thing about fame so far isn't seeing himself on TV in Fox's "New Girl," or getting recognized in the street. It's the number of men his own age who will ask for a photo with him alone.
ST. LOUIS _ The St. Louis Rams have ruled out quarterback Sam Bradford for this week's game at Dallas.
The St. Louis Rams have ruled out quarterback Sam Bradford for this week's game at Dallas.
Tight end Kevin Boss is making his debut for the Oakland Raiders after missing the first two games with an injured left knee.
Coach Tom Cable called this year's roster cuts the most difficult in his four years with the Oakland Raiders.
"We came in this morning and they started weeding us out," Miller said. "I was a little nervous. I didn't sleep as well as I normally do."