- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
Latest Nick O'Leary Items
Florida State tight end Nick O'Leary will miss the rest of the spring due to injuries sustained from a recent motorcycle accident.
Maryland (4-1, 0-1) never got anything going and was lost after quarterback C.J. Brown left the game with an injury in the second quarter. The No. 2 total offense in the ACC was held to 234 yards.
Lonnie Pryor got around the left side for a career-long 60-yard touchdown run, and No. 13 Florida State led No. 16 Northern Illinois 7-3 after the opening quarter of the Orange Bowl on Tuesday night.
The Palm Beach Post is reporting that one of the nation's top recruits has been suspended for two games for making an obscene gesture after a contest in Ohio this week.
The grandson of Jack Nicklaus _ one of the nation's top football recruits _ was suspended for two games by Florida officials for making an obscene gesture toward the stands after a game in Ohio.