- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Nick Reveiz
LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis is focused on beating another Southeastern Conference opponent this week. That team just happens to be his alma mater and the place he spent two decades coaching.
Tennessee has gotten plenty of attention in the past eight months for off-the-field news. The Volunteers are hoping to prove that none of it will keep them from being successful on the field.
Still, Reveiz says he wouldn't trade in the team's difficult times of late just to have a full roster.
"He's really taken care of us as far as off-the-field issues and as far as on-the-field issues. He's really been there for us," Reveiz said. "We're going to stay together as a team, and we're going to support coach Dooley."