- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By Ed Feulner
Nation is rising again on the shoulders of average folks
Topic - Nick Searcy
"Justified" actor Nick Searcy took on wrestler Kevin Nash in a Twitter match Thursday morning after the wrestler repeatedly criticized the tea party, saying "not even Christ's return can give them credibility."
Talk about disembarking. The first family's dog, Bo, reportedly joined the Obamas in style over the weekend for their weeklong vacation in Martha's Vineyard, Mass.
The mother, father, stepmother and boyfriend of Amy Winehouse will appear Monday on the premiere of CNN anchor Anderson Cooper's new daytime show, "Anderson."
"Is English your second language, cretin? Take another stab," Mr. Searcy replied.
"'Inability to see color'" touted by the dolt @RealKevinNash who thinks that all who oppose a black President do it because of his color," Mr. Searcy replied. "Raised by Communists, endorsed by Communists, friends with Communists, ideas like Communists. Shut up, loser."