- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Nick Searcy
"Justified" actor Nick Searcy took on wrestler Kevin Nash in a Twitter match Thursday morning after the wrestler repeatedly criticized the tea party, saying "not even Christ's return can give them credibility."
Talk about disembarking. The first family's dog, Bo, reportedly joined the Obamas in style over the weekend for their weeklong vacation in Martha's Vineyard, Mass.
The mother, father, stepmother and boyfriend of Amy Winehouse will appear Monday on the premiere of CNN anchor Anderson Cooper's new daytime show, "Anderson."
"Is English your second language, cretin? Take another stab," Mr. Searcy replied.
"'Inability to see color'" touted by the dolt @RealKevinNash who thinks that all who oppose a black President do it because of his color," Mr. Searcy replied. "Raised by Communists, endorsed by Communists, friends with Communists, ideas like Communists. Shut up, loser."