- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Nick Williams
Redskins depth chart analysis: We know who the Redskins' top three wide receivers will be but the rest of the depth chart is up for grabs.
30 Questions: The Redskins got very little out of their punt returns last year. Who will drop back deep in 2014?
30 Questions: There was a revolving door at kick returner for the 2013 Redskins. Can they find one guy to grab the job and hold onto it?
Nick Williams and Shawn Tolleson each made an impression on Rangers manager Ron Washington on Saturday.
After a dismal season on special teams in 2013, the Redskins figure to make some big changes to personnel this offseason. Who stays and who goes?
When Richard Crawford went down with a season-ending knee injury, few could guess what a significant impact his loss would make, especially on special teams.
Rookie Nick Williams dropped the ball -- literally -- in his debut as the Redskins' punt returner. Will he get another shot?
After being scratched from the lineup Sunday, wide receiver Josh Morgan seems likely to make his return Monday night against the 49ers.
"I can't remember another team playing (like Wisconsin)," said Ole Miss guard Nick Williams. "We've thought about it. But, I mean, they have to play our style, too. I feel like it's overblown a little bit."
"We thought it was going to be directional to the other side and he came back and kicked it across the field," he said. "He kicked the hell out of it. They went against their tendency. So to run up on that is a dangerous play."