- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Nick Young
Jason Collins heard his name called by Nets coach Jason Kidd early in the second quarter and headed to the scorer's table to check in.
Jason Collins has become the first openly gay player to see action in an NBA game.
In their first game with the Lakers and coach Mike D'Antoni, MarShon Brooks and Kent Bazemore made sure Los Angeles came out a winner in the latest matchup of the NBA's most storied rivalry.
There was no emotional letdown by the Utah Jazz following their stunning upset of the two-time defending champion Miami Heat over the weekend.
Joakim Noah played the final 6:53 with five fouls. Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau didn't want to take him out with the Bulls' double-digit lead slipping away, and that's just the way the All-Star center wanted it.
CSNwashington and ProBasketballTalk pick the NBA's major awards at the halfway point including the two-man race for MVP.
It's not common for Chris Bosh to put up a big number of shots.
Kobe Bryant is riding a bike. That's about all he can do right now, so he's trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers.
With nine-tenths of a second left, Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau drew up a play for Taj Gibson. He told the athletic forward to attack the basket and use his left hand.
Nick Young says the Los Angeles Lakers have woken up since airing some grievances at a team meeting last week.
During his time in a Wizard's uniform Nick Young was a fun loving kid who never met a shot he didn't like. He also apparently doesn't like being fouled hard either.
Gerald Green was in a generous mood after his best game of the season.
Mike Brown had no interest in rehashing his past with the Los Angeles Lakers - not right now, not with his new team struggling.
Los Angeles Lakers swingman Nick Young and Phoenix Suns center Alex Len were ejected after they scuffled midway through the second quarter.
LOS ANGELES (AP) — The Clippers' 13-point loss to the Lakers on opening night in October? Blake Griffin remembers it well, especially the 14 3-pointers and the 76 points the Lakers' bench hung on his team.
Pau Gasol had 24 points for Los Angeles and Nick Young added 21 off the bench.
"I came here saying 'I'm going to be tired today' and I was," Young said. "We've been fighting this whole road trip, but I can honestly say this is one of the games we let up a bit. We just lost that focus."