- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel concludes
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Nick Young Items
Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
The Portland Trail Blazers are hoping they've put all the bad habits behind them with the playoffs on the horizon.
Struggling through one of the worst seasons in franchise history, Brandon Knight and the Milwaukee Bucks wish they could play the Los Angeles Lakers every night.
With Knicks President Phil Jackson watching from a luxury suite high above the court, his new team's teetering playoff hopes got a big shove from his old team's incredible offensive show.
Jordan Hill did it at both ends of the court Sunday night against the Orlando Magic, putting together his own personal highlight reel in a season during which there haven't been many of those for himself or the Los Angeles Lakers.
If the Flagrant 2 fouls hold up on review, Drew Gooden and Jordan Hill will be charged $2,000 by the NBA which can add an even bigger fine for the ruckus in Friday's game.
The Wizards had Marcin Gortat back in the lineup, seven players score in double figures and ended a two-game losing streak by dominating the Lakers on their home floor 117-107.
Washington forward Drew Gooden has been fined $15,000 by the NBA for attempting to throw the Lakers' Nick Young to the floor during the Wizards' victory Friday night.
It's not common for Chris Bosh to put up a big number of shots.