- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Nicki Minaj Items
"American Idol" is betting that a judges' remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better with viewers than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season.
“American Idol” is betting that a judges’ remix with Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr. and Keith Urban will fare better than bickering divas Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj did last season. The rumored addition of Miss Lopez and Mr. Connick as judges for season 13 was announced Tuesday by Fox.
Another day, another domination for Taylor Swift: She was the red-hot winner Sunday at the Billboard Music Awards.
Fox, facing the ebbing ratings power of "American Idol," is betting big on its first miniseries showcase, starting with a limited-edition "24," and shows from heavyweight producers Seth MacFarlane and J.J. Abrams to invigorate its schedule.
None of the four judges on Fox's "American Idol" will be asked to return for Season 13, an individual with knowledge of the network's plans told TheWrap.
Even the members of The Lumineers are puzzled by the success of their song "Ho Hey" and their sudden rise to fame after years on the road. The song has long legs and is not only getting played alongside Nicki Minaj and Maroon 5 on the radio, it's been ruling Spotify and working its way into popular culture.
"American Idol" picked Nicki Minaj as a judge to draw in viewers, but she's actually discouraged at least one person from watching it _ her mentor, Lil Wayne.
Despite having a big year in music, Nicki Minaj didn't receive any Grammy nominations. Not a problem, she says.
Do Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway and Helen Mirren really need a category just for women _ a singular kind of affirmative action _ to snare one of Hollywood's favorite accessories, an Oscar, Emmy or Screen Actors Guild trophy?