- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Nicki Minaj Items
Nicki Minaj will have another moment to savor from her super year: Billboard is honoring her as its rising star of 2011.
Overheard at the 39th annual American Music Awards, presented Sunday at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles:
Taylor Swift and Adele tied with three wins each Sunday at the American Music Awards, but the event belonged to the country superstar after she beat the soulful crooner, as well as Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Lil Wayne, to win artist of the year, the ceremony's highest accolade, which the 21-year-old singer-songwriter also claimed in 2009.
Taylor Swift and Adele tied with three wins at the American Music Awards, but the event belonged to the country superstar after she beat the soulful crooner, as well as Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Lil Wayne, to win artist of the year, the ceremony's highest accolade, which the 21-year-old singer-songwriter previously claimed in 2009.
LOS ANGELES (AP) _ Nicki Minaj might need to change her hair color to gold.
Taylor Swift was crowned artist of the year at the American Music Awards for a second time.
Maroon 5 and Taylor Swift had the right moves at the American Music Awards: The band and the country princess picked up the first trophies at Sunday's ceremony.
Believe it or not, the Victoria's Secret fashion show belonged to the boys on Wednesday night.
From her ultra-blond hair to her super-high heels, Donatella Versace uses every inch of her being to embrace glamour, and she wasn't going to put the Versace name on anything _ and certainly not a collection for global fast-fashion retailer H&M _ that didn't do the same.