- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Nicolás Almagro Items
Top-ranked Novak Djokovic routed David Ferrer 6-0, 6-3 on Friday to reach the final of the World Tennis Championship exhibition tournament.
David Ferrer kept alive Spain's hopes of winning a fourth Davis Cup title in five years by beating Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic in the first reverse singles match Sunday to even the final at 2-2.
It's a job for two when the Czechs win Davis Cup finals.
Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic will play David Ferrer of Spain in in the opening singles match of the 100th Davis Cup final.
Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Serbia's Janko Tipsarevic secured the last two places for the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals after reaching the quarterfinals of the Paris Masters on Thursday.
Refusing to allow his opponent even a glimmer of hope under the lights, Andy Murray wrapped up a straight-set win on a drama-free evening inside Arthur Ashe Stadium.
With Rafael Nadal injured again, David Ferrer and Nicolas Almagro will lead defending champion Spain for its Davis Cup semifinal against the United States this month.
Nicolas Almagro eliminated American teenager Jack Sock with a quick fourth set after the two played three tiebreakers in the third round of the U.S. Open.
This U.S. Open finally got its first shocker.