- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Nicolás Almagro Items
Nicolas Almagro eliminated American teenager Jack Sock with a quick fourth set after the two played three tiebreakers in the third round of the U.S. Open.
It was about time Rafael Nadal faced some sort of test at the French Open.
After winning a grueling, tightly contested match that lasted nearly four hours, Tomas Berdych didn't expect to be met by a stadium full of booing and hisses.
A year ago, John Isner could blame _ with good reason _ his second-round loss at Wimbledon on being wiped out after playing the longest match in tennis history in the first round.