- ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing a boy
- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Nicolas Hülkenberg
Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
Nico Hulkenberg says he is returning to Formula One team Force India for the 2014 season.
Formula One teams say next year's weight rules for cars could push taller and heavier drivers out of the sport, and the chances of it being revised are unlikely because that would require consensus within the notoriously divided group.
Formula One team Sauber has unveiled its C-32 Ferrari car for the 2013 season along with its all-new driving team of Nico Hulkenberg and Esteban Gutierrez.
Sauber has confirmed Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg will be one of its two drivers for the 2013 Formula One season.
SILVERSTONE, ENGLAND (AP) - Nico Hulkenberg says he is returning to Formula One team Force India for the 2014 season.
"Theoretically it is not a factor for us because we have got two drivers that are of a reasonable weight, but it does penalize a driver like (current Red Bull driver) Mark (Webber), who could have driven for us, or someone like Hulkenberg," he said.