- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Topic - Nicolas Hülkenberg
Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
Nico Hulkenberg says he is returning to Formula One team Force India for the 2014 season.
Formula One teams say next year's weight rules for cars could push taller and heavier drivers out of the sport, and the chances of it being revised are unlikely because that would require consensus within the notoriously divided group.
Formula One team Sauber has unveiled its C-32 Ferrari car for the 2013 season along with its all-new driving team of Nico Hulkenberg and Esteban Gutierrez.
Sauber has confirmed Force India driver Nico Hulkenberg will be one of its two drivers for the 2013 Formula One season.
SILVERSTONE, ENGLAND (AP) - Nico Hulkenberg says he is returning to Formula One team Force India for the 2014 season.
"Theoretically it is not a factor for us because we have got two drivers that are of a reasonable weight, but it does penalize a driver like (current Red Bull driver) Mark (Webber), who could have driven for us, or someone like Hulkenberg," he said.