- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
Latest Nicolas Hülkenberg Items
Mercedes engines led the way at Formula One preseason testing as Kevin Magnussen of McLaren topped the time sheets on Thursday.
Nico Hulkenberg says he is returning to Formula One team Force India for the 2014 season.
Mark Webber managed to outshine his Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel, beating the four-time world champion's time right at the end of qualifying to take pole position for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Saturday.
Red Bull driver Mark Webber claimed pole position on Saturday for the Japanese Grand Prix, qualifying ahead of his teammate and runaway championship leader Sebastian Vettel for the first time this season.
Formula One teams say next year's weight rules for cars could push taller and heavier drivers out of the sport, and the chances of it being revised are unlikely because that would require consensus within the notoriously divided group.
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel will start the Italian Grand Prix from the pole position after posting the fastest time in qualifying Saturday, while Lewis Hamilton's bid for a fifth straight pole ended in disappointment.
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel will start the Italian Grand Prix from the pole position after posting the fastest time in qualifying Saturday, while Lewis Hamilton's bid for a fifth straight pole ended in disappointment and Fernando Alonso also had a difficult session.
The first practice of the British Grand Prix has been disrupted by rain, with most of the big names remaining in the paddock on Friday.
Fernando Alonso's win at the Chinese Grand Prix on Sunday announced the Ferrari driver as a strong contender for the Formula One championship after a comfortable victory in which he claimed to have plenty to spare.