- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry’s credibility questioned
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
Topic - Nicole Polizzi
New Jersey's most famous reality television star has some harsh words of criticism for Gov. Chris Christie: You are indeed a big bully.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was never a fan of MTV's "Jersey Shore," saying it unfairly cast the state in a negative light. So when Nicole Polizzi, otherwise known as Snooki, got to meet the governor Friday and shake his hand, their exchange was a bit awkward.
MTV says it's bringing "Jersey Shore" back for a sixth season, with expectant mom Snooki as part of the action.
MTV says it's bringing "Jersey Shore" back for a sixth season, with expectant mom Snooki as part of the action. MTV said Monday that Production will begin this summer in Seaside Heights, N.J., and all of "America's favorite housemates" will return.
Nicole Polizzi is a little over herself. Well, not herself, but her nickname: Snooki.
Nicole Polizzi of "Jersey Shore" is a little over herself.
Here's the situation: Nicole Polizzi, better known to the world as Snooki from the MTV show "Jersey Shore," faces charges of being criminally annoying.
"Well, it's obvious he wouldn't have my vote! Pretty sure he would exile me," she said.