- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Nicole Polizzi
New Jersey's most famous reality television star has some harsh words of criticism for Gov. Chris Christie: You are indeed a big bully.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was never a fan of MTV's "Jersey Shore," saying it unfairly cast the state in a negative light. So when Nicole Polizzi, otherwise known as Snooki, got to meet the governor Friday and shake his hand, their exchange was a bit awkward.
MTV says it's bringing "Jersey Shore" back for a sixth season, with expectant mom Snooki as part of the action.
MTV says it's bringing "Jersey Shore" back for a sixth season, with expectant mom Snooki as part of the action. MTV said Monday that Production will begin this summer in Seaside Heights, N.J., and all of "America's favorite housemates" will return.
Nicole Polizzi is a little over herself. Well, not herself, but her nickname: Snooki.
Nicole Polizzi of "Jersey Shore" is a little over herself.
Here's the situation: Nicole Polizzi, better known to the world as Snooki from the MTV show "Jersey Shore," faces charges of being criminally annoying.
"Well, it's obvious he wouldn't have my vote! Pretty sure he would exile me," she said.