- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Nicole Polizzi
New Jersey's most famous reality television star has some harsh words of criticism for Gov. Chris Christie: You are indeed a big bully.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was never a fan of MTV's "Jersey Shore," saying it unfairly cast the state in a negative light. So when Nicole Polizzi, otherwise known as Snooki, got to meet the governor Friday and shake his hand, their exchange was a bit awkward.
MTV says it's bringing "Jersey Shore" back for a sixth season, with expectant mom Snooki as part of the action.
MTV says it's bringing "Jersey Shore" back for a sixth season, with expectant mom Snooki as part of the action. MTV said Monday that Production will begin this summer in Seaside Heights, N.J., and all of "America's favorite housemates" will return.
Nicole Polizzi is a little over herself. Well, not herself, but her nickname: Snooki.
Nicole Polizzi of "Jersey Shore" is a little over herself.
Here's the situation: Nicole Polizzi, better known to the world as Snooki from the MTV show "Jersey Shore," faces charges of being criminally annoying.
"Well, it's obvious he wouldn't have my vote! Pretty sure he would exile me," she said.