- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Nicole Polizzi
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was never a fan of MTV's "Jersey Shore," saying it unfairly cast the state in a negative light. So when Nicole Polizzi, otherwise known as Snooki, got to meet the governor Friday and shake his hand, their exchange was a bit awkward.
MTV says it's bringing "Jersey Shore" back for a sixth season, with expectant mom Snooki as part of the action.
MTV says it's bringing "Jersey Shore" back for a sixth season, with expectant mom Snooki as part of the action. MTV said Monday that Production will begin this summer in Seaside Heights, N.J., and all of "America's favorite housemates" will return.
Nicole Polizzi of "Jersey Shore" is a little over herself.
Nicole Polizzi is a little over herself. Well, not herself, but her nickname: Snooki.
Here's the situation: Nicole Polizzi, better known to the world as Snooki from the MTV show "Jersey Shore," faces charges of being criminally annoying.