- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is expecting baby No. 2.
Officials in a northern New Jersey town are discussing whether to allow taping of an MTV show featuring Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's wedding.
New Jersey used a record-breaking gesture Friday to celebrate its recovery from a record-setting storm, proclaiming to the nation that the Jersey shore is back in business following Superstorm Sandy.
New York's Times Square is getting a little bit Jersey for New Year's Eve.
The shore town that Snooki and gang made famous and synonymous with their show "Jersey Shore" took a heavy hit from superstorm Sandy, with homes splintered and buried in sand, roofs flattened, the boardwalk buckled and amusement rides dumped in the ocean.
Netflix's "Arrested Development" continues to add to its already impressive cast roster.
The clock is ticking for "Jersey Shore."
Who would Mitt Romney like to see play himself in a movie? (Gene Hackman) What's Mr. Romney's guilty pleasure (peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate milk).
MTV gave the last call for "Jersey Shore" on Thursday, saying the raucous reality show will conclude after its upcoming sixth season, which begins Oct. 4.
Robin Roberts said Friday will be her last day co-anchoring "Good Morning America" for a while.
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi early Sunday gave birth to her first child, a boy.
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi gave birth to her first child, a boy, MTV reported Sunday.
Snooki and JWoww have finally found a New Jersey town that will let them tape the second season of their reality show.
The Jersey shore town that tried to close its bars early and restricts overnight parking has said no to "Snooki & JWoww."
"Jersey Shore" cast member Deena Cortese got a costly reminder Tuesday of a lesson parents tell their children: Make sure you stay on the sidewalk.
Cortese, who was "partners in crime" with Snooki before heading to "Jersey Shore," had widely been rumored to have joined the popular MTV reality TV series since production on new episodes began last month in Seaside Heights, N.J. She said she was surprised by the barrage of attention, including when video of her using a racial slur made the rounds online.
"It was not scripted, sir," Polizzi replied.