- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
Busy cancer patient Valerie Harper leads a class of 12 amateur hoofers in the upcoming 17th season of "Dancing With the Stars."
New Jersey used a record-breaking gesture Friday to celebrate its recovery from a record-setting storm, proclaiming to the nation that the Jersey shore is back in business following Superstorm Sandy.
The boardwalk where generations of families and teens got their first taste of the Jersey Shore and where the MTV reality show of the same name was filmed is about to be rebuilt following its destruction in Superstorm Sandy.
New York's Times Square is getting a little bit Jersey for New Year's Eve.
The cast of "Jersey Shore" is reuniting for an MTV fundraiser to help victims of Hurricane Sandy.
Spend a lot of time with a guy over five years, and you get to know him pretty well. In the time Carrie Underwood has spent co-hosting the Country Music Association Awards with Brad Paisley, she's learned there's nothing fake about the man with the white hat.
The shore town that Snooki and gang made famous and synonymous with their show "Jersey Shore" took a heavy hit from superstorm Sandy, with homes splintered and buried in sand, roofs flattened, the boardwalk buckled and amusement rides dumped in the ocean.
Netflix's "Arrested Development" continues to add to its already impressive cast roster.
The clock is ticking for "Jersey Shore."
"American Idol" season 12 tapings are just getting under way and Keith Urban already has become more than just a judge: He's also the pacifier on the newly-minted panel.
A New Jersey lawmaker wants towns to have a say in the filming of reality TV shows within their boundaries before a Situation develops.
A leading House Republican is challenging the White House's initial account that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya was a spontaneous assault tied to protests over an anti-Islam video.
Who would Mitt Romney like to see play himself in a movie? (Gene Hackman) What's Mr. Romney's guilty pleasure (peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate milk).
Who would Mitt Romney like to see play him in a movie? (Gene Hackman)
It's one more for the road — one more season of "Jersey Shore," that is. After that, MTV is shutting down the party.
"You just come here to have a good time," she said. "It's a great place. You come here with your friends. Everybody's here, it's getting rebuilt; it's just amazing."
Miss Polizzi said she is hoping to use "a leopard bedazzled microphone" for her hosting duties.