- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is expecting baby No. 2.
Officials in a northern New Jersey town are discussing whether to allow taping of an MTV show featuring Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's wedding.
New Jersey used a record-breaking gesture Friday to celebrate its recovery from a record-setting storm, proclaiming to the nation that the Jersey shore is back in business following Superstorm Sandy.
New York's Times Square is getting a little bit Jersey for New Year's Eve.
The shore town that Snooki and gang made famous and synonymous with their show "Jersey Shore" took a heavy hit from superstorm Sandy, with homes splintered and buried in sand, roofs flattened, the boardwalk buckled and amusement rides dumped in the ocean.
Netflix's "Arrested Development" continues to add to its already impressive cast roster.
The clock is ticking for "Jersey Shore."
Who would Mitt Romney like to see play himself in a movie? (Gene Hackman) What's Mr. Romney's guilty pleasure (peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate milk).
MTV gave the last call for "Jersey Shore" on Thursday, saying the raucous reality show will conclude after its upcoming sixth season, which begins Oct. 4.
Robin Roberts said Friday will be her last day co-anchoring "Good Morning America" for a while.
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi early Sunday gave birth to her first child, a boy.
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi gave birth to her first child, a boy, MTV reported Sunday.
Snooki and JWoww have finally found a New Jersey town that will let them tape the second season of their reality show.
The Jersey shore town that tried to close its bars early and restricts overnight parking has said no to "Snooki & JWoww."
"Jersey Shore" cast member Deena Cortese got a costly reminder Tuesday of a lesson parents tell their children: Make sure you stay on the sidewalk.
"You just come here to have a good time," she said. "It's a great place. You come here with your friends. Everybody's here, it's getting rebuilt; it's just amazing."
Miss Polizzi said she is hoping to use "a leopard bedazzled microphone" for her hosting duties.