- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is expecting baby No. 2.
Officials in a northern New Jersey town are discussing whether to allow taping of an MTV show featuring Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi's wedding.
New Jersey used a record-breaking gesture Friday to celebrate its recovery from a record-setting storm, proclaiming to the nation that the Jersey shore is back in business following Superstorm Sandy.
New York's Times Square is getting a little bit Jersey for New Year's Eve.
The shore town that Snooki and gang made famous and synonymous with their show "Jersey Shore" took a heavy hit from superstorm Sandy, with homes splintered and buried in sand, roofs flattened, the boardwalk buckled and amusement rides dumped in the ocean.
Netflix's "Arrested Development" continues to add to its already impressive cast roster.
The clock is ticking for "Jersey Shore."
Who would Mitt Romney like to see play himself in a movie? (Gene Hackman) What's Mr. Romney's guilty pleasure (peanut butter sandwiches and chocolate milk).
MTV gave the last call for "Jersey Shore" on Thursday, saying the raucous reality show will conclude after its upcoming sixth season, which begins Oct. 4.
Robin Roberts said Friday will be her last day co-anchoring "Good Morning America" for a while.
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi early Sunday gave birth to her first child, a boy.
"Jersey Shore" star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi gave birth to her first child, a boy, MTV reported Sunday.
Snooki and JWoww have finally found a New Jersey town that will let them tape the second season of their reality show.
The Jersey shore town that tried to close its bars early and restricts overnight parking has said no to "Snooki & JWoww."
"Jersey Shore" cast member Deena Cortese got a costly reminder Tuesday of a lesson parents tell their children: Make sure you stay on the sidewalk.
"You just come here to have a good time," she said. "It's a great place. You come here with your friends. Everybody's here, it's getting rebuilt; it's just amazing."
Miss Polizzi said she is hoping to use "a leopard bedazzled microphone" for her hosting duties.