- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Nicolle Wallace Items
"Game Change" is a ridiculous farce of a movie — even more absurd as a chronicle of a major historical event — that appears to have been written mostly by two players who have major axes to grind with the higher-ups of the McCain campaign.
The stars soon invade the nation's capital, complete with a red carpet, lights, maybe some action. HBO's ballyhooed "Game Change," a dramatic rendition of the 2008 presidential election, premieres Thursday evening at the glittering Newseum, right there on Pennsylvania Avenue, blocks from the White House itself.