- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
Latest Nicollette Sheridan Items
The fate of Nicollette Sheridan and "Desperate Housewives" creator Marc Cherry are in the hands of a different set of viewers than they are accustomed to worrying about _ jurors.
Jurors considering Nicollette Sheridan's lawsuit claiming wrongful termination from TV's "Desperate Housewives" told a judge Thursday they were having difficulty reaching a verdict.
Jurors heard alternate plotlines Wednesday about Nicollette Sheridan's departure from TV "Desperate Housewives."
Nicollette Sheridan's attorney said Wednesday that ABC officials and the creator of "Desperate Housewives" lied about when and why they fired the actress from the series.
An attorney for ABC and the creator of "Desperate Housewives" says Nicollette Sheridan's attorneys are resorting to desperation to try to prove her wrongful termination case.
Jurors considering Nicollette Sheridan's wrongful termination case were urged Wednesday to award her millions of dollars after her attorneys alleged her bosses on "Desperate Housewives" lied and conspired against the actress.
An attorney for Nicollette Sheridan will make his last attempt Wednesday to convince jurors that the actress was fired from "Desperate Housewives" because she complained she was hit by the series' creator.
CBS' "The Big Bang Theory" can check off landing another guest star perfectly suited to the nerdy comedy. According to the Hollywood Reporter, theoretical physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking will guest star on the April 5 episode of the geeky comedy, the network announced Monday.
A judge on Tuesday pared down Nicollette Sheridan's wrongful termination case by ruling that jurors won't consider a battery claim against the creator of TV's "Desperate Housewives."