- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Nigel King Items
C.J. Brown ran for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Maryland beat North Carolina State 41-21 on Saturday in its final Atlantic Coast Conference game.
The loss damaged Virginia Tech's chance of playing for the ACC championship. The Hokies started the game knowing if they beat Maryland and then Virginia next week, and if Duke lost one of its three remaining games, they would win the Coastal Division and a spot in the championship game.