- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Nigella Lawson
British police have decided not to investigate celebrity cook and author Nigella Lawson for admitting illegal drug use in a recent court case.
Just four weeks after the husband of celebrity chef Nigella Lawson was pictured with his hand around her throat, he announced via newspaper that he is filing for divorce.
British police are investigating newspaper photos that show art collector Charles Saatchi with his hands around the throat of his wife, celebrity chef Nigella Lawson.
Lawson told a court in December that she had used cocaine a handful of times but was not a regular user.
Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admitted Wednesday that she had taken cocaine, but denied being a habitual user and accused her ex-husband of trying to "destroy" her, during a lacerating day of courtroom testimony that laid bare a materially affluent but deeply troubled marriage.