- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Nik Stauskas Items
Nik Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III are skipping their last two seasons at Michigan to enter the NBA draft and chase a dream they've had since they were kids.
Jordan Morgan isn't going to be a high NBA draft pick and he'll certainly never have his number raised to the Crisler Center rafters.
Over the past couple of weeks Illinois had used tough defense and 3-point shooting to win three straight and revive its postseason hopes.
Jordan Morgan basked in the glow of his sixth victory over Michigan State in four seasons - an unthinkable total for so many Michigan players before him.
Forget all that talk about how good Michigan State could be if healthy.
The clock ran out on Michigan's big win at Michigan State last month, and as Wolverines guard Nik Stauskas jogged gleefully off the court, he blew a big kiss toward the crowd at the Breslin Center.
In the difficult Big Ten, it was another difficult loss.
Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indiana's offense.
Throughout Matt Painter's tenure as Purdue's coach, the Boilermakers have been almost unbeatable when they finish with more rebounds and fewer turnovers than an opponent.