- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Nike
USA Track and Field has extended its partnership with Nike through 2040 to outfit teams and sponsor national championships.
Former NFL linebacker Shawne Merriman is suing Nike for trademark infringement and unfair competition over its Lights Out apparel line.
Duke-bound Justise Winslow scored 16 points and the U.S. junior national team pulled away in the fourth quarter to defeat the world select team 84-73 Saturday in the annual Nike Hoop Summit.
The University of Illinois has been working with Nike for more than a year to rebrand the school's athletic teams and plans to unveil the new designs at a fashion show-like event April 16.
Bryce Baldwin never pictured himself running a marathon. That changed when he started working for Nike.
Four years ago, the Crons Brand generated buzz by challenging giants Nike and Adidas for market share in the team apparel business. The West View company was featured in the New York Times in 2010 and USA Today in 2011 for outfitting Robert Morris University, based in Moon, and UNC Asheville in the NCAA basketball tournament.
Tennessee has agreed on an apparel deal with Nike that will take effect when its contract with Adidas expires in the summer of 2015.
South Africa's soccer association has reached a five-year sponsorship deal with Nike, with the American sportswear label replacing German manufacturer Puma.
Nike and the South African Football Association announced a five-year sponsorship deal Tuesday which sees the American sportswear label replace German manufacturer Puma as kit supplier to the struggling former World Cup host.
Executives at Oregon Health & Science University are asking state lawmakers to take on $200 million in debt to help secure a massive donation from Nike founder Phil Knight and his wife.
An Oregon pimp claims in a $100 million lawsuit that Nike is partially responsible for his brutal beating against a john while he was wearing the company's shoes.
As he hobbled off the court again, Derrick Rose found himself in a familiar and painful spot.
Both designs are inspired by figures from the War of 1812, according to a Nike press release, with Navy's paying tribute to Capt. James Lawrence's famous "Don't give up the ship" edict and Army's dedicated to Gen. Winfield Scott.
Bill O'Brien is getting a nearly $1 million raise after his "tremendous job" in his debut season as Penn State's football coach.
Nike announced Tuesday it will no longer make clothing under disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong's former foundation brand, now called Livestrong.