- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Nike Items
A local Maryland target had a monster weekend at Nike's EYBL event in Hampton. So it's no surprise he came away with the MVP. Details here.
Who stood out on Day 2 of Nike's EYBL event in Hampton? Daniel Martin has news and notes right here.
Who were the stars on Day 1 of the Nike EYBL stop in Hampton, Va.? CSN has a full breakdown of local news and national updates here.
After some brief negotiating, a teenager pulled out a wad of money and handed Owen Corazzelli $310. Corazzelli placed a pair of Nike Air Jordans in a shoebox, handed them to the boy and the two shook hands.
Deputies in northeast Ohio say they've arrested a 17-year-old high school student who is accused of sending a threatening tweet to Nike.
There are those who would argue that Sonny Vaccaro helped create the biggest problem in college sports when he began handing out money in the late '70s to basketball coaches so players would wear Nike shoes.
"Just Do It" has been a familiar Nike slogan for years, but some parents are wondering what it was doing on some of New York's Common Core standardized English tests.
USA Track and Field has extended its partnership with Nike through 2040 to outfit teams and sponsor national championships.
Former NFL linebacker Shawne Merriman is suing Nike for trademark infringement and unfair competition over its Lights Out apparel line.