- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Latest Nike Items
Portland Timbers coach Caleb Porter was named the Slats Gill Sportsperson of the Year at the Oregon Sports Awards.
Bryce Baldwin never pictured himself running a marathon. That changed when he started working for Nike.
Led by tournament MVP Julie Spencer, W.F. West ran past defending champ Mark Morris 48-37 on Saturday en route to the Class 2A girls state championship.
The state Legislature voted Friday to approve funding for cancer research facilities at Oregon Health & Science University, got the budget back in balance and then adjourned the 2014 session.
The Oregon Legislature moved late Thursday to give Oregon Health & Science University all of the $200 million it requested for cancer research facilities.
Florida offensive coordinator Kurt Roper can earn up to $2 million under a three-year contract he signed last month.
Someone needs to tell the creative minds behind the Huvrtech.com website that it isn't nice to tease an entire generation of kids who have wanted to ride a "Back to the Future II" "hoverboard" since 1989.
The U.S. home jersey for the World Cup resembles a golf shirt.
Police in a Kansas City suburb are asking for the public's help in locating a woman who hasn't been seen since mid-January.