- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Nike Items
Duke-bound Justise Winslow scored 16 points and the U.S. junior national team pulled away in the fourth quarter to defeat the world select team 84-73 Saturday in the annual Nike Hoop Summit.
The University of Illinois has been working with Nike for more than a year to rebrand the school's athletic teams and plans to unveil the new designs at a fashion show-like event April 16.
Bryce Baldwin never pictured himself running a marathon. That changed when he started working for Nike.
Four years ago, the Crons Brand generated buzz by challenging giants Nike and Adidas for market share in the team apparel business. The West View company was featured in the New York Times in 2010 and USA Today in 2011 for outfitting Robert Morris University, based in Moon, and UNC Asheville in the NCAA basketball tournament.
Tennessee has agreed on an apparel deal with Nike that will take effect when its contract with Adidas expires in the summer of 2015.
South Africa's soccer association has reached a five-year sponsorship deal with Nike, with the American sportswear label replacing German manufacturer Puma.
Nike and the South African Football Association announced a five-year sponsorship deal Tuesday which sees the American sportswear label replace German manufacturer Puma as kit supplier to the struggling former World Cup host.
Executives at Oregon Health & Science University are asking state lawmakers to take on $200 million in debt to help secure a massive donation from Nike founder Phil Knight and his wife.
An Oregon pimp claims in a $100 million lawsuit that Nike is partially responsible for his brutal beating against a john while he was wearing the company's shoes.