- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Nikica Jelavić
Cardiff had its worst home defeat in 14 years on Saturday with its 4-0 loss to Hull in the Premier League raising doubts over the future of Bluebirds boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Brazil midfielder Paulinho earned Tottenham a point by scoring a second-half equalizer in a 1-1 draw at Hull in the Premier League on Saturday.
Hull signed Croatia striker Nikica Jelavic for a reported club-record fee on Wednesday in a deal that is unlikely to appease supporters amid the latest controversy engulfing the club's outspoken Egyptian owner.
Defending champion Spain beat Ireland 4-0 in Group C at the European Championship on Thursday. Earlier, Italy drew 1-1 with Croatia.
Italy draws 1-1 with Croatia in Poznan, Poland in their second Group C match at the European Championship. Next, defending champion Spain plays Ireland in Gdansk.
Defending champion Spain plays Ireland in Gdansk, Poland, in their second Group C match at the European Championship. Earlier, Italy drew 1-1 with Croatia.
Croatia beats Ireland 3-1 in Group C at the European Championship. Earlier, Spain and Italy drew 1-1.
Mario Mandzukic scored two goals Sunday to help Croatia beat Ireland 3-1 at the European Championship in Poznan, Poland.
"I can see straight away that there is a lot of ambition here within the club and I hope that we can build on the great start to the season and become a really strong Premier League team over the coming years," Jelavic said.